Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 10, 2014

MY DAILY PRAYER TO OVERCOME THE CHAINS OF HELL

                                   PRAYER to RISE

                                                                  2014

         FATHER I come to YOU in the name of JESUS, asking for your help in my life. 

Thank you for knowing and loving me completely.
YOU know all of my struggles I'm facing concerning FOOD, EXERCISE and BODY IMAGE.
I CONFESS that I have turned to food to be my source of love, comfort, and joy when I should be turning to YOU instead. I ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FOR THAT.
Be Lord and Savior over my body and life.

         Father I ask for YOU to help me with my attitudes, choices and behaviors towards food. 
Where I have incorrect, unhealthy approaches, I ask, Lord, for YOU to give me GUIDANCE and WISDOM as to how and what I am supposed to eat in order to be YOUR HEALTHY CREATION.
         
         In the name and by the blood of Jesus, I cast down wrong ways of thinking and feeling about myself, whether they are from my childhood or more recent days. 
I ASK FOR FORGIVENESS in these matters, involving each person concerned.

       HELP ME TO LEARN  YOUR LOVE and YOUR WAYS, how to be YOUR daughter in spirit , soul and body, so that I may Love and glorify YOU and BE WHO YOU CREATED ME TO BE

 I ask all of this in Jesus name.

Amen.
 

No comments: