Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

#WISDOM WEDNESDAY

#wednesdaywisdom 
As an author to a MEMOIR/SELF HELP book, my mission and on all my social media platforms is to inspire individuals to find hope in helpless situations. After writing for well over twenty years the knowledge I've gained through watching my family suffer with addiction and eating disorders has allowed me to share my story from a unique perspective. The wisdom I've gained was granted through my faith, compassion and willingness to never give up on helping those in need. As we all go through life, it is human nature to long for a purpose. Today I challenge you to dive deeper into your personal lives and take the knowledge you've gained and combine that with the wisdom you've been so fortunate enough to experience and take a moment to smile at a stranger. See how that makes you feel. You never know what might be going on in their life. With that being said...I want to share this story with you. The wisdom of this beautiful little girl will blow your mind. Today is a new day! Keep Smiling! https://youtu.be/AvyaM4CIagc
 #selfhelp #keepsmiling #blog #actress #producer #writer


You can also google me to follow my blog as well: Sherry Hudak




No comments: