Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Actress...Please follow my career on IMDB

For those of you who have contacted me regarding my blog, I apologize I've been unable to post updates. I'm very fortunate to have had many opportunities in the film business over the passed year which is consuming most of my time. My efforts to bring my story to the screen have not gone un-noticed. I'm working long hours editing my material to publish my work sometime this year. I also have interest in possibly sharing my work as a documentary. In the mean time please visit my IMDB page and like, re-post and follow my career!

With desire, passion and a clear vision all things are possible!
Keep up the fight! It's definitey worth it!
Live...Love...and laugh!

ACTRESS WRITER Sherry Hudak-Weinhardt. http://www.imdb.me/sherhudy
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sherry, it's your cousin Cathy--Hey, just wanted to say that I changed my facebook page for some personal reasons. Please try to find me at Cat Atthehealingtree.

Also, I have students who are doing a research project, which requires starting a research blog. I have about 12-15 girls, actually two boys in that group, who are doing body image/eating disorders, etc. Would you mind if I turned them on to your blog? Is your book in book form? I don't think it is yet. I've been encouraging them to find real human beings to talk to about their experience...and I remembered you this morning. I'd love to have them in for lunch some day so they could maybe do a conference call for you--hear a little about your story, etc. We could even maybe Skype or do a Google Hangout...What do you think about that? I think you'd be a great resource, because they seem particularly interested in celebrities who have suffered. The majority of them are reading Crystal Renn's memoir called Hungry...it was a book I used with young women at Women Writing for a Change last summer when I held a week-long camp--our theme was body image in the media...

Anyway, please email me back at catsmeow20@gmail.com. I'd love to get some feedback/resources from you and to have you talk to my students!

Thanks,
Cat