Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 24, 2019

EXCERPTS FROM MY MEMOIR

This week is National Eating Disorder Awareness Week!!!

Below I’ve posted two excerpts from my memoir.

Don’t let your life be wasted stuck behind the mask of an eating disorder or addiction.

Because my memoir will be cut way back, I decided to share some very personal excerpts that might not make it into the final draft of my story.
Please like, follow and share the link to my blog with someone struggling with an eating disorder, anxiety, depression or addiction.

COMING OUT IN 2020!!!




I will continue to post excerpts throughout the week.
Tomorrow please go on the following site to find useful information about eating disorders.

https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/tags/awareness

Have a great week!!
#NEDAwareness

😊

No comments: