Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Positive Affirmations

1. I have the world in the palm of my hand and the choice of which direction I will follow.
2. If you believe it you can achieve it!
3.  God grades on the cross not the curve.
4. The will of god will never take you where the grace of god will not protect you.
5. I grow by doing what is hard to do.
6. I will accept today's challenges to grow.
7. I cannot control or change others, but I can change myself.
8. I will seek progress not progression.

4 comments:

sherryweinhardt said...

Please e-mail me at: sherhudyforeverfit@yahoo.com
If you are having a hard time posting a comment or figuring out how to follow my blog I'll see what I can do to work out the kinks.

Thank you for all your support and patience.

sherryweinhardt said...

I'm pretty sure you need to click on "SIGN IN" in upper right hand corner in order to comment. You might be asked to create a username and password to allow you to access all the tools on my blog

Kristin said...

love these! each and every one :)

Unknown said...

Inspiring comments. I especially like the cross versus curve.